Our last project for 2020, our first for 2021.
Hi 👋 It’s Alexis. 2020 has been tough for me and my friends, be it for work or relationships, the idea that the year was “wasted”, or just general not-nice thoughts. Personally, I did peg a lot of dreams onto this 2020 (as 2019 was great), but suddenly the momentum was pulled from underneath and it quite feels like I’m left on the ground sitting. 😓 Whether it be physical, mental or emotional, I need some healing and I know some friends who need some too! So I made this “2021 First Aid Kit” with those people in mind, and I hope many of you also find it relevant. 😌
I’ve designed this for personal consumption or as a care package to give to a friend. 🤗
- Pocket-size logbook for thankful thoughts (with a guide and each page with a blank list to fill up)
- 3x4” notepad with 50 pages
- Mini magnetic bookmark
- 1 4x5” sheet vaccine-themed planner stickers
- 1 2.5x4” sheet band-aid themed stickers
- 1 Button-style Mirror Keychain
- Jumbo vinyl sticker: I will see the goodness of the Lord
- Jumbo vinyl sticker: Rainbow (to remind you of God’s promises!)
- Jumbo vinyl sticker: Vaccine injection
- Jumbo vinyl sticker: Tomorrow will worry about itself
Pre-Order Price only until January 4.
We will produce starting January 4 and ready to ship out by January 18 😊 Shipping to the Philippines only :)
Also, I’ve decided to make special edition packs like this based on what’s bugging me. So please expect more experimental projects like this! 🥰