Our First Ever Art Exchange
It's been a long and crazy week! But before I wrap up and share the official photos from Art Exchange, I want to thank God for seeing us through this event. Praise the Lord for
- Empowering our project heads, instructors, operations team, store staff
- Giving us good health and energy
- Providing us with sponsors
- Providing us with participants
- Bringing in shoppers
- Helping us in booking last minute suppliers (imagine, we had to get a projector and big screen a day before! Additional tables and chairs too)
- Last minute opportunity to help and encourage Nanay Premrose and family (via Mission Possible of ABS CBN) plus media exposure as bonus
- Keeping everyone positive and cheerful
As I am in the Abu Dhabi airport now (yeap, left for NAIA right when Art Exchange ended yesterday!), I am reminded of the verse in the movie Hacksaw Ridge. I watched it on the way here. :)
Hast thou not known? Hast thou not heard,
that the everlasting God, the Lord,
the Creator of the ends of the earth,
fainteth not, neither is weary?
There is no searching of his understanding.
He giveth power to the faint;
and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
Even the youths shall faint and be weary,
and the young men shall utterly fall:
but they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
they shall run, and not be weary;
and they shall walk, and not faint.
Thank you Lord! There were a lot of similar art-related events that weekend, but still you provided for us and made our event a huge success!!!