In a wedding, an arrhae (wedding coins or arras) traditionally used during a wedding ceremony where the groom places the coins into his bride's hands as a symbol & promise to provide for the family and in return, the bride also receives the coins as a confirmation and promise to take care of the family.
13 coins represent Jesus and the 12 apostles
- Each coin (font) engraved with couple's name and wedding date
- Each coin (back) engraved with the wedding logo / monogram
- Colors available: silver, gold, rose gold
- 25mm diameter (1inch), 1.8-2mm thickness
- Mixed colors means 6pcs in 1 color, 7pcs in another color
- Glass coin box only comes in gold
- Treasure boxes comes only in silver or gold. If you order silver coins, we will give silver treasure box. if you order gold or rose gold, we will give gold treasure box. Made of plastic
Please input the custom text:
2. Text on top: Typically the names of the couple
3. Text on bottom: Typically the wedding date or the surname
3 weeks lead time
Values on the coins:
Love, wisdom, joy, trust, respect, gratitude, fortitude, kindness, empathy, honesty, unity, faith, fidelity
This product is for shipping within the Philippines only.