I will constantly update this page for shipping costs incurred by recent clients. :) Please note shipping costs may change due to fuel cost fluctuations. This page is just to give you cost estimates, and we are not bound to give the same rates.
For simplicity the card count in the table equate small cards as 0.5 of a card. So "1.5 cards" would mean 1 big and 1 small card. "4 cards" could mean 3 big cards + 2 small cards.
P5,606.90 + additional tax P4,982.20
|75 sets (3 cards)|
|April 2023||P3,500||35 sets (pocket fold, 2 cards)|
|March 10, 2023||P3,625||1kg||11 sets (4 cards)|
|May 10, 2022||P7,200 + P2,900*||7kg||120 sets|
|April 2023||P9,625||150 sets (3 cards)|
|Feb 2023||P3,900||2kg||40 sets (env, 2 cards) with luxe box (debut invitations)|
|Feb 2023||P3,900||2kg||50 sets (env, 1.5 cards) debut invitations|
|Feb 2023||P5,300||3.5kg||45 sets (env, sleeve, 3 cards) with luxe box|
|Feb 2023||P6,000||50 sets (envelope, sleeve, 4 cards)|
|May 2022||P5,500||4kg||50 sets + 1 luxury presentation box|
|May 2022||P6,148||70 sets + unity coins|
|June 2022||P5,000||200 save the dates (env, 0.5 cards)|
|July 2022||P14,500||14kg||200 invitations (3 big cards, 2 small cards, envelope, liner, wax seal, brass stamps)|
85 invitation sets (acrylic main card, 3 cards, wrap, liner, wax seal, envelope) + 10 luxe invitation boxes
|Sep 2022||P4,000||50 passport invitations with boarding pass all digital printing|
|June 2022||P4,000||kg||35 sets invitations|
|Nov 2022||P5,500||75 sets invitations (1 big + 1 small)|
|Feb 2023||P7,200||6kg||100 sets|
|May 13, 2022||P6,800||6kg||100 sets + 3 luxury presentation boxes|
|June 2022||P6000||100 sets invitations|
|July 2022||P3000||2kg||50 misalettes|
|April 27, 2022||P7,200||4kg||100 sets (1 big card, 1 envelope)|
*Importation / Custom costs. Based on actual projects
We ship from the Philippines, typically through DHL. Packages are in transit for about 5-7 days. Clients may arrange their own shipping method. These are estimates and costing based on previous projects sent out. Actual shipping costs may vary depending on materials chosen (weight and size). Prices in Philippine Peso.
- Typically a set of 25 invitations will fit a box of 6x9x3"
- We may opt to pack the invitations unassembled for more efficient packaging and to avoid creases. E.g. envelopes all together, cards of the same size all together, etc.
- For international orders, we send out photos / videos before arranging the shipment. Once the project leave the artist’s studio for shipping, the artist is not responsible for any loss, delay, or damage to the product. The client is responsible for all shipping, custom and duties fees. Shipping charges will be charged once items are shipped.
- The client will need to inform the artist if they want to purchase shipping insurance. By default, this is not included.
- If it is determined that there is an error on the artist side, due to printing, depending on the schedule the artist will pay for reprint and the shipping costs, or will provide a refund based on the amount of work that needs to be reprinted. Client agrees to accept the artist’s good faith estimation on how much will need to be refunded.
- If is determined that there is an error on the artist side due to handwritten portions, depending on the schedule, the artist will rewrite the work and pay for shipping costs, or will provide a refund based on the amount of work that needs to be reprinted. Again, the client agrees to accept the artist’s good faith estimation on how much will need to be refunded.