Vintage and Renaissance Invitation in Gold and Burgundy
Design: Palazzo Suite
A romantic, vintage and a little renaissance. Opulence in gold and burgundy.
This unique suite was made in collaboration with our bride. She sent us her pegs and event the map printed on the jacket.
The main card is a little classic but definitely not "minimalist". I love the how we used the logo on top, the crown and star of the show. The names were also printed in gold to stand out from the rest of the text. Text is in italic, which I feel matches the baroque / renaissance vibe.
The map, designed by the couple, is printed in gold special ink on CARMINE 300gsm cardstock. The bottom flap is digital cut and pasted.
We had the a brass stamp of the logo in custom shape. See that that the edges is not a circle or square, but follows the shape of the logo.
The envelope liner also has the renaissance pattern. Classic and clean.
- Main card - digital printing on off-white 300gsm
- Entourage card - digital printing on off-white 300gsm
- RSVP - digital printing on off-white 300gsm
- Jacket - Special gold ink print on CARMINE 300gsm with digital cut flap
- Table Numbers
- Custom wax seal in ANTIQUE GOLD
Intricate wax seals in Antique Gold.